You will find here all the content on Expat in France blog.
I publish about every week a new post about life in France, the French red tape or the intricacies of French culture to help you adjust to your French life.
I hope you find it useful.
If you want to connect, don’t hesitate to reach out to me via the contact section.
All the best in your life in France!
Posts by category
- Category: Administration
- How to take out the insurances you really need?
- How to get child benefit in France
- How to open a bank account in France?
- The French tax glossary
- A French tax return guide for expat
- How to get the best reimbursement from the French healthcare system?
- How to get French healthcare as a jobseeker?
- Can I get a European Health Insurance Card?
- Driving in France: What are the requirements?
- How to benefit from French healthcare?
- Category: Culture
- Everything you need to know about the tradition of the King cake in France
- How to support your local bookstore and buy online?
- How to deal with French people rudeness?
- 14th July in France: How do French people celebrate Bastille Day?
- Bistro, Brasserie, Troquet…: How to choose?
- Expatriate to change your life (and yourself)
- My must-see French movies about WWII
- My 7 must-see French movies – 1990-2000
- 3 major culture shocks I experienced as an expat
- My 7 Must-see French movies – 2000-2010
- Hierarchy at work in France
- Faire la bise in France
- The essential guide to surviving a French meal!
- Category: Blogging
- Expat in France YouTube channel launch: My crazy 30-day challenge
- The best in France: 5 expats tell us what they love here and can’t get at home
- How does France celebrate Christmas: Expats share their experience
- The top things learnt being an expat in France
- My baby is turning 6 months today!
- My 30-day challenge reader’s digest!
- My crazy 30-day expat blog challenge completed!!!
- Category: Food
- Category: Education
- French apprenticeship: the best way for a restart in France
- How to learn French for free in France?
- Everything you need to know about the France school lunches
- International schools in France
- A guide to French secondary school : the lycee
- 5 differences between French and Canadian high school
- French public school for young children
- Category: Housing
- Category: Immigration
- How to get a France long term visa?
- The 6 French work visas to move to France
- How to get the France family reunion visa
- How to secure the Profession Liberale visa
- Moving to France before Brexit: What you need to know
- How to stay in France after studies (and research work)?
- The French spouse visa: Everything you need to know!
- How to get your EU Blue Card and work in France?
- How to come to France and do research?
- Category: Useful tips & information
- How to prevent expat depression: 5 crucial hacks you need to know
- How to level up your business network in France
- How to use a French cheque the right way?
- Are the French really always on holidays?
- Is it really expensive to live in France?
- How to make French friends?
- Revealing Lyon off the beaten track things to do in winter
- 3 things you need to know to get ready for “la rentree”!
- France emergency numbers: Do you know them?
- 6 tips for a smooth repatriation
- My 10 tips to prepare a stress-free expatriation
- My 10 tips to pack for an expatriation
- Category: Work