coworking space

The 5 errors freelancers in France make that they regret

The easiest way to be registered as a freelancer in France is the status called micro-entrepreneur (or auto-entrepreneur, these are the same thing). in France so there are often mistakes done. Making mistakes is part of the entrepreneur journey (and the expat experience too!), but the more we can avoid them, the better, right?

Read More »

Why do you need a RIB in France (and what is it for)

Have you been asked for a RIB in France yet? No, you are not being invited to a BBQ while doing some red tape in France!
A RIB is a document you will be asked for regularly and for many administrative processes in France. And there are a few things you need to know to avoid some unexpected surprises.

Read More »

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.